Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Getting a blog in before the clock strikes "zwelf" 12 for the rest of u :)


So the blogging experience is pretty cool. I get to post my thoughts and with the help of a uber button, it gets published on the world wide web. Incredible! Although I have worked on the web as a Student Web Designer and Consultant for various Technology companies this is truly something I love. If you ask my dear Bannina, she will tell u how much I love my Tmobile MDA or the HTC phone which others have referred to as the phone that does everything :).
So yours Truly started off the blog well, with my dear calling in her contribution from the land of milk. It was truly an experience. I got to read instantly what she thought and I concurred and we laughed and said a few I love u's and called it a nite. I did not have to wait 2 weeks later to ask the postman where my love letter was or race to a pc the next morning to read it either. It was as instantaneous as American Pie and Canadian Maple Syrup.

2 comments:

Baninna said...

Um yeah, his "wonder" phone a.k.a. his lifeline that is attached to his hip :-) Don't even get me started on remote controls :-)

Melissa said...

Hi Tony and Lynn! I love what you've done with the place so far.

And as far as "the rock" goes, it's saphires all the way, of course it's my birthstone so I'm partial. Last night when I saw it I told my husband he had to get your phone number from Lynn ;)

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures together! Hope to all hang out together again soon!

To check out one of Lynn and My adventures together take a look at my flicker photos under Guatemala. http://www.flickr.com/photos/meltravels/ Each photo has one of our stories with it.

Take care you two!

Love, Mel

And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- I Corinthians 13:13