Her Name is Lynn.. Lynno.. BabyLynn is her nickname. She also has others. But let me introduce u to her. Yeah, we met on the web. It is no biggie these days.. I did not turn out to be a serial killer, or her something that was not really her. She did take a lot of caution before we met at PF Chang's..
It was a glorious day folks.. That day cant be beat. Good music playing on the radio, nice weather, good food, great parking, great movies to watch incredible goodness all around.
So we have been seeing each other for about 3 - 4 months.. the exact dates are not relevent because I have enjoyed every hour that I have spent with her and she with me.
Love is really interesting and sometimes fascinating.. But if u have ever been in love you know about the anxiety, the what if's, the putting your best foot forward and all kinds of unknowns. But with BabyLynn, I did not seek to put on airs, or impress her with anything. This is one that I truly cherish about our relationship that we have been really comfortable with our backgrounds, our faith and our love for life.
So welcome Baninna, my dear. Blog away!
No comments:
Post a Comment